Форум кафедры иностранных языков и перевода УрФУ

Обратно на сайт

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-28 20:56:52

Vladlena

Жёлтая пресса

Alicia Silverstone Feeds Baby Her Chewed Food
Ever since Alicia Silverstone rolled with the homies in "Clueless," I've been a fan. So when I wanted to eat healthier, her conversational book about eating a plant-based diet, The Kind Diet, was one I picked up. I even took her recommendations for products made without certain chemicals. But her latest foray into healthy living is where I have to draw the line: The sunshine-y actress has posted a video of her feeding food she'd already chewed to her 10 month-old son Bear Blu via mouth. Yeah, it's kinda ... odd.
In Alicia's defense, the food does sound very nutritious -- if not tasty -- to those of us accustomed to a less clean diet. "I just had a delicious breakfast of miso soup, collards and radish steamed and drizzled with flax oil, cast iron mochi with nori wrapped outside, and some grated daikon. Yum!" Alicia wrote on her website The Kind Life. "I fed Bear the mochi and a tiny bit of veggies from the soup…from my mouth to his. It's his favorite...and mine."
Over at Fox411's Pop Tarts, two so-called experts were already debating whether the method was safe. It's at least questionable, according to Dr. Jennifer Landa, chief medical officer of the hormone replacement center BodyLogicMD in Irvine, California. "There are those who think that a mom chewing a baby's food provides helpful enzymes from her mouth but it doesn't seem like a hygienic practice," she said. "Various viruses and bacteria, but especially herpes virus, may be passed from mother to baby. These microbes present a challenge that the infant's immune system may not be ready for."
But family therapist Melody Brooke, who's based in Dallas, disagreed. "A lot of moms chew a portion of their baby's food; it's often a very natural transition. There is nothing terribly wrong with it, it just looks really weird." I still love you, Alicia, but that's oh-so true!
Speaking of weird, "Mad Men's" January Jones also recently confessed to an unusual practice that she's taken up since giving birth to her little guy, Xander, in September: eating daily capsules of her placenta . "Your placenta gets dehydrated and made into vitamins," Jones told People. "It's something I was very hesitant about, but we're the only mammals who don't ingest our own placentas."
Ew. Anybody hungry about now?

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/alic … 05757.html

Барак Обама ищет рецепты в Интернете
На страничке в социальной сети Pinterest президент США уже выложил 5 рецептов – и они преимущественно «сладкие». Особенно Обаме нравятся капкейки. Также здесь можно найти семейный рецепт «чили кон карне» — из лука, зеленого перца, индейки или говядины, томатов и красной фасоли.
Помимо рецептов американский президент планирует выкладывать на странице фотографии и изображения — в том числе в рамках избирательной кампании. У Обамы уже восемь виртуальных досок с 58 картинками.
Известно, что аккаунт ведет предвыборный штаб «Обама для Америки». У президента уже 8411 подписчиков.
http://lady.mail.ru/article/463914/

Деми Мур ревнует Катчера к Рианне
Официально Эштон Катчер и Рианна не объявляли о своих отношениях, однако западные таблоиды вовсю пишут об их романе. Началось с того, что певицу засняли выходящей в четыре часа утра из холостяцкой квартиры Катчера. Говорят, что их любовной связи уже больше двух месяцев.
Между тем, недавно вышедшая из реабилитационной клиники Деми Мур очень переживает из-за этих слухов. Несмотря ни на что, актриса не оставляла надежды вернуть экс-супруга.
Друзья Деми обеспокоены: ведь она только-только начала возвращаться к жизни после нервного срыва из-за тяжелого расставания. Справится ли она, если окажется, что роман Катчера и Рианны — не просто сплетни?
http://lady.mail.ru/article/463844/

Last edited by Vladlena (2012-03-29 17:30:21)

#2 2012-03-28 21:31:47

administrator
Administrator

Re: Жёлтая пресса

А парный материал где?

#3 2012-03-29 17:31:47

Vladlena

исправила

Орлова и Ольховик ^^

Last edited by Vladlena (2012-03-29 17:41:29)

#4 2012-03-31 13:35:19

Alexx

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/3 … =celebrity

Anne Hathaway Not On Starvation Diet For Movie Role, Says Rep (PHOTOS)
Some roles call for an actor to gain or lose a significant amount of weight and that's why they get paid the big bucks.
Anne Hathaway may have scored the coveted role of Fantine in the "Les Miserables" remake, but she has to shed the weight to look deathly ill. U.K. paper The Mirror reports that the 29-year-old actress is on an extreme crash diet, eating fewer than 500 calories a day, since she was ordered by movie execs to lose 16 pounds in fewer than 20 days so director Tom Hooper can film her character's death scenes.
Losing that much weight that quickly can be dangerous, but Hathaway is too smart to starve herself.
"The story is a huge exaggeration," her rep Stephen Huvane told The Huffington Post. "Anne is on a special diet, but is not looking to lose that much weight and she's consuming more than 500 calories a day. She just needs to look more frail as she is playing a prostitute who is dying of tuberculosis."
But it's not the first time Hathaway has had to drop some weight for a role. Last summer she told Chelsea Handler that fitting into her skintight Catwoman costume for her role in "The Dark Knight Rises" called for a serious change in diet. "The catsuit is unforgiving, man," she said. "I'm a vegetarian and right now, I'm living on kale and dust for the training."
It sounds drastic, but dramatically changing one's appearances is often thought to be a surefire way to score an Oscar. Natalie Portman nabbed the Best Actress award at the 2011 Oscars for her portrayal of a delusional ballerina and lost 20 pounds to play the role. Likewise, Charlize Theron won Best Actress in 2005 after she gained 30 pounds, becoming virtually unrecognizable to play serial killer Aileen Wuornos in "Monster."

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/lindsay- … #more-3146

Lindsay Lohan Hits Pedestrian with Car After Partying, Flees the Scene

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay — when will you learn? Lohan struck a pedestrian with her Porsche Panamera just after midnight on Wednesday while attempting a three-point turn following a night of partying at Sayers Club in Hollywood. But instead of stopping to see if the man was injured, the 26-year-old hit the gas and fled the scene. A short while later, her car was photographed pulled over on the side of the road — but by the time police arrived, Lohan had switched places with her friend and was sitting in the passenger seat.
According to TMZ, the man whom Lohan struck, a manager at the nearby Hookah Lounge, initially told eyewitnesses he was not injured. But once someone explained to him who was behind the wheel — he had claimed he didn't know who the actress was because he's foreign — he complained of pain and sought treatment at a hospital before hiring an attorney. Although LAPD investigated the incident and declared there was no wrong doing, TMZ reports that all could change if the man files a police report.
That's very bad news for Lohan, who only has 14 days remaining on her probation — stemming from a 2007 DUI. If a case is opened and she is charged, Judge Stephanie Saunter could revoke her probation and send the actress back behind bars.
Naturally, Lohan is denying any culpability. "Scrape?" she wrote on Twitter the following day. "This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi. These false accusations are absurd."
Lohan doesn't have the best track record when it comes to driving. Not only was she convicted of two DUIs — one of which resulted in her driving her car up a curb — but she was also videotaped clipping a baby stroller while speeding around a corner in September 2010. Just like her recent hit-and-run incident, Lohan didn't stop for that one either. In addition, when she showed up at a friend's birthday party in Beverly Hills on Monday night, her $80,000 Porsche — which she just got in October — had substantial damage to its entire passenger side.
The early Wednesday morning incident also marked the second night in a row that Lohan was out partying — even though she proclaimed just weeks ago that she never does that anymore. During an interview with Matt Lauer on "Today" to promote her "Saturday Night Live" gig, Lohan claimed that partying "is not my thing anymore. I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable. Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. And it just wasn't fun for me. I've become more of a homebody."
Sure, Linds.

http://www.zvezdi.ru/news/7377

Растолстевшая Леди Гага угрожала журналистам (ФОТО)
Эпатажная певица Леди ГаГа (Lady GaGa) заявила о том, что распрощается с интервью, журналистами и не намерена больше общаться с представителями СМИ. Сообщила она об этом на телепрограмме The Oprah Winfrey Network в присутствии самой известной телеведущей Опры Уинфри.
«Я и так ничего не читаю о себе – говорила Леди ГаГа, - а мама и родные постоянно спрашивают меня «А ты читала об этом?» или «А ты слышала?», а я ничего не хочу знать, кроме того, что относится к музыке, только творчество волнует меня на данный момент, поэтому пока что я уйду. Я заткну всех!»
Можно сказать, что Леди ГаГа настроена по отношению к журналистам даже враждебно.
Несмотря на неприятное отношение Леди Гага к работникам СМИ, сами Папарацци относятся к девушке наоборот с явной любовью, так как даже после того, как певица долгое время не появлялась на публике, а потом вдруг явилась на телепрограмму в жутком виде, поправившись на 10 кг, злобные журналисты не стали бурно обсуждать это, а наоборот с долей уважения отнеслись к решению Гага.
Возможно такое резкое отторжение возникло из-за того, что Леди наконец решила построить свою личную жизнь и не хочет, чтоб журналисты трогали и волновали ее лишний раз. Хотя опять же стоит учитывать тот факт, что все запретное еще больше всегда волновало журналистов, и поэтому возможно, что внимания к персоне Леди ГаГа будет еще больше.

Хорунжина Александра & Карелина Анна

#5 2012-04-01 20:41:27

Kalinik

Robbie Williams is going to be a daddy…
Ten years ago we never would have imagined the Robster settling down and having children but oh how times have changed.

Robbie has just announced that he is going to be a father for the first time.  He wrote a really cute post on his website that made us want to well up for the second time today (the first time was over Holly’s boobs).

He wrote: 'Hey friendlies, I've been keeping a secret from you all. Me and Ayda are going to be a Mummy and Daddy this year!!!!!!!!

'We had sex! It works!

'We've seen scans and cried... looked at babies in commercials and teared up... the nursery is already planned.

'Basically I'm in love with a little person growing in mummy's belly... and can't wait to be a daddy. Crying now.

'Much love, much joy. Roberto, Mum and Little Bump. xxx'

See? Isn’t that lovely?

Robbie married Ayda in 2010 after a four-year relationship and the couple have been going from strength to strength since.  They’ve clearly also been having lots of sex because now there’s a little Robbie on the way.

So two Take That spouses are up the duff (Gaz’s wife also is), there must be something in the water.

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/18568/R … be-a-daddy

Стас Михайлов готовится стать отцом шестого ребенка

13.3.2012 22:13
Самый высокооплачиваемый российский певец Стас Михайлов сделал громкое заявление во время своего концерта. Его супруга Инна беременна, так что вскоре у Стаса появится шестой ребенок.

В настоящее время у семьи пятеро детей. Двое из них родились у Инны от брака с футболистом Андреем Канчельскисом. Ее сыну Андрею 18 лет, а дочери Еве – 12. Кроме того, в Сочи проживают двое детей Стаса: 11-летний Никита родился в браке с Ириной Горб, а 7-летняя Дарья – в браке с Натальей Зотовой, двоюродной сестрой певицы Валерии.

Кроме того, есть у Стаса и Инны и общий ребенок, их дочь Иванна появилась на свет в августе 2009 года.

Радостную новость о грядущем прибавлении в семействе Михайлов сообщил поклонникам во время концерта, состоявшегося на днях в пензенском дворце спорта «Дизель-Арена», на это выступление певца собрались пять тысяч человек. Музыкант потряс поклонников под занавес сообщением о беременности жены. По его словам, это будет уже шестой его ребенок, поскольку детей Инны от первого брака певец также считает родными.

По словам продюсера Виктора Дробыша, который является близким другом Михайлова, он узнал об этом еще в феврале. Инна рассказала о своем интересном положении во время крестин его сына Даниила, которое проходило в храме Богородице-Рождественского женского монастыря.

http://www.internovosti.ru/text/?id=54322

#6 2012-04-02 10:11:52

Zligosteva

Lindsay Lohan's Legal Saga Over - What She Should Do Next!
After nearly five years, it seems that the legal nightmare actress Lindsay Lohan has been living out may finally be coming to an end. In a Los Angeles courtroom, Judge Stephanie Sautner formally ended Lohan's probation that stemmed from a 2007 DUI arrest. Judge Sautner did have some cautionary words for LiLo though, "You need to live your life in a more mature way, stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work."
Once considered one of Hollywood's brightest young stars, Lohan was starring in major motion pictures and was seemingly on her way to a legendary career when she was busted for drunk driving.Then there was the issue of the alleged theft of an expensive necklace, a case which still has Lindsay on informal probation for another two years according to Sautner. It's been a bumpy road for the young actress who just months ago was on the brink of going to jail for violating the terms of her probation.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-lohan … 00205.html

Гвен Стефани и Гевин Россдейл собираются развестись спустя десять лет счастливой семейной жизни?
Голливуд ожидает очередной развод?
Новость о том, что рок-звезды Гвен Стефани (Gwen Stefani) и Гевин Россдейл (Gavin Rossdale) готовы расторгнуть свой брак появилась после того, как брат певицы - Эрик Стефани, рассказал одному из журналов о том, что "несмотря на то, что Гвен и Гевин регулярно посещают семейную терапию, развод неизбежен". Другой приближенный к семье источник сообщил журналистом: "Гевин не был полностью честен с Гвен, рассказывая ей о своем прошлом".
Ролссдейл действительно скрыл от Гвен Стефани немало любопытных подробностей своей жизни. О том, что у мужа есть дочь - Дейзи Лоуэ (Daisy Lowe), Стефани узнала лишь спустя два года после того, как вышла замуж.
Вскоре после этого появились слухи о том, что Гевин Россдейл крутит романы на стороне.

http://www.wday.ru/stars/Spletni-sluchi … i-razvoda/

Злыгостева Кристина и Илюкевич Ксюша

#7 2012-04-05 16:31:45

Lera_T

Word that Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift broke up leaked yesterday, and now, we know why the big split went down.
According to Us Weekly, it was Jake that both initiated the relationship (the two first appeared together in Brooklyn in October) and decided to end it. Why? Cameras, for one thing.
"He said he wasn't feeling it anymore and was uncomfortable with all the attention they got," and insider told the Magazine. "He also said he could feel the age difference."
Gyllenhaal is 29, while Swift is 21.
After ending things, which happened just before the holidays, Swift and Gyllenhaal spent New Year's Eve alone. For her part, Swift is devastated.
"Taylor is really upset," the source continued. "We told her not to move so fast with this but she didn't listen."
On the plus side, at least she's got some new material for her next album.
Perhaps the split should have been seen coming; in December, Gyllenhaal told USA Today that, "It's going to be a long, slow burn for me. I'm not rushing into anything!"
Now, we wonder how Gwyneth Paltrow, who set Swift and Gyllenhaal up at a dinner in her London home, feels about her efforts.
Click over to Us Weekly for more on the big split.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/0 … 04549.html

Между Райаном Гослингом (Ryan Gosling) и Евой Мендес (Eva Mendes) больше ничего не происходит. Влюбленные, встретившиеся на съемках картины "Место под соснами", и прожившие 6
месяцев в состоянии романа, решили пойти дальше в одиночку.
Райан даже был замечен в компании немецкой манекенщицы – сначала в Кейптауне, а затем и в Южной Африке, в ресторанчике на пляже.
Согласно американским СМИ, симпатичный актер из "Драйва" и "Эта - дурацкая – любовь" оказался на Африканском континенте в одиночестве, и ему потребовалось несколько дней, чтобы все обдумать. По словам свидетелей, актер старался держаться в тени при помощи шляпы, темных очков и шарфа на шее.
Если слух подтвердится, Еву, которая до Райана восемь лет прожила в гражданском браке с Джорджем Августо (George Augusto), ждет новый любовный провал.
Райан Гослинг, в свою очередь, истинный голливудский сердцеед, связывал себя отношениями с несколькими коллегами-актрисами вроде Сандры Баллок (Sandra Bullock) и Рэйчел МакАдамс (Rachel McAdams) (с которой они сыграли мистическую пару в мелодраме "Дневник памяти").
А мы-то подумали было, что на этот раз все серьезно... Райан даже познакомил драгоценную Еву со своей мамой. В чем мы теперь вынуждены усомниться, поскольку один из приближенных Евы Мендес отрицает данную информацию.
Пара также не была замечена в сборе во время поездки Райана в Бангкок в начале февраля, где он снимался в своем новом фильме "Бог простит".

http://www.purepeople.ru/article/eva-me … a_a12831/1

Тигай, Егорушкина

#8 2012-04-07 12:59:03

administrator
Administrator

Вот это берем:

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/lindsay- … #more-3146

Lindsay Lohan Hits Pedestrian with Car After Partying, Flees the Scene

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay — when will you learn? Lohan struck a pedestrian with her Porsche Panamera just after midnight on Wednesday while attempting a three-point turn following a night of partying at Sayers Club in Hollywood. But instead of stopping to see if the man was injured, the 26-year-old hit the gas and fled the scene. A short while later, her car was photographed pulled over on the side of the road — but by the time police arrived, Lohan had switched places with her friend and was sitting in the passenger seat.
According to TMZ, the man whom Lohan struck, a manager at the nearby Hookah Lounge, initially told eyewitnesses he was not injured. But once someone explained to him who was behind the wheel — he had claimed he didn't know who the actress was because he's foreign — he complained of pain and sought treatment at a hospital before hiring an attorney. Although LAPD investigated the incident and declared there was no wrong doing, TMZ reports that all could change if the man files a police report.
That's very bad news for Lohan, who only has 14 days remaining on her probation — stemming from a 2007 DUI. If a case is opened and she is charged, Judge Stephanie Saunter could revoke her probation and send the actress back behind bars.
Naturally, Lohan is denying any culpability. "Scrape?" she wrote on Twitter the following day. "This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi. These false accusations are absurd."
Lohan doesn't have the best track record when it comes to driving. Not only was she convicted of two DUIs — one of which resulted in her driving her car up a curb — but she was also videotaped clipping a baby stroller while speeding around a corner in September 2010. Just like her recent hit-and-run incident, Lohan didn't stop for that one either. In addition, when she showed up at a friend's birthday party in Beverly Hills on Monday night, her $80,000 Porsche — which she just got in October — had substantial damage to its entire passenger side.
The early Wednesday morning incident also marked the second night in a row that Lohan was out partying — even though she proclaimed just weeks ago that she never does that anymore. During an interview with Matt Lauer on "Today" to promote her "Saturday Night Live" gig, Lohan claimed that partying "is not my thing anymore. I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable. Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. And it just wasn't fun for me. I've become more of a homebody."
Sure, Linds.

Board footer

Написать администратору
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson